Discover a deeper, fuller relationship with God. These studies will enrich your spiritual life, and give you a much closer relationship with someone else who is also trying to deepen their spiritual life.
We have men and women available to study with others in a more private setting.
To be introduced to such a teacher, please contact:
-- Bible Classes for all ages each Sunday morning at 11:15 after our regular worship assembly.
-- Mid-week Bible Study, Wednesday evenings, 7:00 to 8:00 in the Fellowship Hall of our church building.
-- LIFE Group meetings in private homes.
-- Special-focus weekends for more in-depth looks at specified topics, like marriage, parenting, Bible study skills, etc.
-- Bible Gateway - Choose a version from many translations and languages. Download the app for your phone!
Submit a prayer request:
Whether you are a member of our church or not, you are welcome to leave a prayer request below.
- If you check the “Keep this request confidential” box, your information will go to the church office and the minister, but will NOT be listed on this page.
- If you check the “Email me when someone prays for me” box, and if you list a valid email address, you should receive a short email note whenever someone clicks on the “I prayed for this” button.
- In all cases, the church office and the minister will get email copies of your prayer request.
- In most cases, we will also add your request to the church’s prayer list, which is:
Printed and emailed in the weekly bulletin’s Prayer Requests section,
Prayed about in general during our Sunday morning assembly,
Prayed about more specifically by a small prayer group that meets after Sunday morning worship.
After 30 days, your prayer request will be deleted from this page. Feel free to either:
- Ask us to remove it earlier, or
- Repeat the request for as many additional times as you would like.
Our hope is that God will be glorified in all these life circumstances, and that many will be able to see how He works in their lives. May God’s will be done, on earth as it is in heaven! (Matthew 6:10)
Come worship with us!
Sunday Morning Worship
-- 9:30 A.M. each Sunday
Sunday Morning Adult Bible Class at 11:00 a.m.
Wednesday Night Adult Bible Class at 7 p.m.
-- How Jesus handled controversy in the book of Mark, taught by Dr. Rick Janelle
Divorce Care Support Group:For family and friends struggling with the heartache and turmoil of divorce
-- 13-week session
-- Cost: $20 for workbook
-- A participant can join at any point in the 13-week session
-- Meets weekly, Wednesday evenings from 7 - 9 p.m.
-- Location: Shillington Church of Christ, 475 Philadelphia Ave., Shillington, PA
-- Enter Building on Parking Lot side (lower level).
For more information, contact the church office at 610-777-5852 or email email@example.com